Available Properties in Union County
Find the perfect location
Some things to know before applying:
- An application must be submitted and approved prior to viewing the property.
- We recommend you do not submit an application if any of the following applies to you or any additional applicants in your household, including, but not limited to: Evictions, Debt to Previous Landlord, Credit Score Below 500, Undischarged Bankruptcy, Unsatisfactory Rental Reference, Unacceptable Pet Breed.
- Be prepared to pay the application fee as outlined in the property listing. Unfortunately, we do not provide a refund of the application fee once your application has been submitted and processed.
- In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification (i.e. Driver’s License, Passport) and one month’s worth of pay stubs as proof of income.
- Most properties require that the applicant’s combined gross income is at least three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
- Each resident of 18 years of age or older that will occupy this residence must submit a separate rental application.
- Please note, if you have a pet, pet policies differ by property and some pets may not be allowed.