Union County Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Union County Rental Property
Syndicate Management Group offers a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner,
or landlord. We have an extensive porfolio of multi-family complexes, single family homes,
and commercial buildings in the Union County area.
Benefits of using Syndicate Management Group
- No Hassle Management
- Automated Owner Statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry Leading Marketing Tools
- 24/7 Maintenance Request Handling
- In-House Maintenance Team
- Extensive List of Trusted Vendors
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low Vacancy Rate
- Low Average Days on Market
- Industry Specific Local Knowledge
What we do as your property manager:
- Maximize the net income of your investments
- Advertise your rental property
- Answer calls of prospective tenants
- Show prospective tenants your property
- Screen Potential Tenants (Income, Credit, Criminal, Eviction, Rental History, etc.)
- Negotiate Leases
- Attorney prepared leases and forms
- Rent Collection
- Fielding Maintenance Requests
- Resolve any conditional issues at your property (painting, cleaning repairs, etc.)
- Conducting Periodic Condition Surveys of the Property (interior and exterior)
- Monthly Accounting Statements via Owner Portal
- Caring for Landlord/Tenant Relationships
- Provide full bill pay services for any property related expenses
- Coordinate Evictions and conduct Court Appearances
- Give Owners and Investors Peace of Mind
Marketing is key to having successful rentals. We market and advertise our
properties via the internet on multiple websites that are "Rental Home"
specific and utilize yard signs and receive referrals from other
Realtors and Property Managers.
We conduct an extensive screening on all potential tenants and handle
everything from moving your qualified tenant into their new property,
to rent collection, to handling maintenance issues.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to
worry about rent showing up in your bank account because we take care
of everything so you have nothing to worry about.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out that include
documentation of the property’s condition and ensure all maintenance
issues are addressed in a timely manner.
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier
to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view
statements and stay in tune with how your investment is performing.
In the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your
property, we coordinate and manage the eviction process for you.